Haas hall Academy (Springdale) AT THE JONES CENTER
Haas Hall Academy is a school of accelerated learning for scholars seeking a rigorous, college-preparatory curriculum. Haas Hall Academy is the No. 1 ranked high school in Arkansas for the fifth consecutive year, according to U.S. News and World Report. Haas Hall Academy is also recognized as the No. 19 ranked public high school in the nation, according to Newsweek.
Haas Hall Academy opened its doors in 2004 with 17 scholars. Today, the school has thousands who want to attend, says Dr. Martin W. Schoppmeyer Jr., founder and superintendent of the school. Haas Hall Academy is an accelerated, college-preparatory, open-enrollment public charter high school serving scholars in grades 7-12 in Northwest Arkansas. The school has campuses in four cities — Fayetteville, Bentonville (opened in fall 2015), Springdale (opening in fall 2017), and Rogers (opening in fall 2017).
• No. 1 ranked public high school in Arkansas for the fifth consecutive year, U.S. News & World Report, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. Haas Hall Academy is the only gold medal school in the state and ranked 711 spots above the second-ranked public school district in Arkansas (Bentonville).
• No. 19 ranked public high school in the nation, Newsweek.
• Ranked as one of America's most challenging schools. In the top 1 percent for the fourth year in a row, Washington Post.
• Earned the letter grade of ‘A’ from the Arkansas Department of Education with a perfect score of 300/300, for the second consecutive year. The only school to receive the letter grade of ‘A’ in Washington and Benton counties.
• Recognized as a reward school by the Arkansas Department of Education, third consecutive year.
• We lead Arkansas in graduation rates.
• Haas Hall Herald school newspaper — recipient of the state’s top award at the Arkansas Scholastic Press Association Conference for the fourth consecutive year, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. Haas Hall Herald was inducted into the Arkansas Scholastic Press Association’s Hall of Fame in 2016.
• Haas Hall Academy’s Inaugural Literary Magazine “Footnotes” ranked in the Top 10 in the nation.
• FIRST Robotics team participated in the World Championships for the third consecutive year.
• All Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette Girls Co-Swimmer of the Year
• 20 All-State Athletes (five sports)
• Girls State Champions Swimming
• Boys State Runner-up Swimming
• Girls State Runner-up Tennis
• 3 Athletes will be competing at NCAA DI and DII next year.
• 100 percent graduation rate and 100 percent college acceptance rate.
Haas Hall Academy is a multiple national award-winning model of how a charter school can strengthen communities, inspire innovation and be a catalyst for the renewal of expectations for public education.
Haas Hall Academy: Every Scholar, Every Day—College Bound!
Learn more here.