The Jones Center is happy to announce Spirit Week happening during Spring Break, March 23-27th 2015. All visitors will be encouraged to participate in Spring Break by dressing up according to the day’s theme. By dressing up the visitor will be able to access all of the amenities of The Jones Center for two dollars. Anyone not taking part in Spirit Week will also be able to access the facility for only three dollars.
“Swimming, gymnastics, basketball, and ice skating are just some of the opportunities that visitors will have the chance to take part in during Spirit Week,” say Director of Recreation, Michael Kirk, “the fact that they get to do it while dressed up just adds to the fun atmosphere.”
Each day’s theme:
· Monday – 1980’s (Dress up as your dad’s favorite hair band or come as a material girl. Neon and funky hair appreciated.)
· *Tuesday – Razorbacks (Whether you decided to dress up as the star of your favorite sport or decide to come as the biggest fan, expect to call the Hogs with Razorback Superfan Canaan Sandy!)
· Wednesday – Twins (We will be seeing double! Come dressed like the mirror image of your best friend, your younger sister, or even your mom.)
· Thursday – Pajamas (Spring Break is for relaxing. Visit us in your favorite pajamas but remember to add a coat for ice rink fun!)
· *Friday – Princess and Super Hero (Fun for everyone.)
In addition to each day’s theme, there will be indoor inflatables in the gymnasium from noon to 8pm on Tuesday, and special ice rink exhibitions, hockey shoot outs, and free ice cream starting at noon on Friday.
For more details please contact Michael Kirk at 479.756.8090 x 2243 or firstname.lastname@example.org.